Team Lead (Project Manager) | NY
Team Leads are crucial to the success of our projects. They’re on the frontlines of a team’s work, coordinating and liaising with clients, consultants, and project partners.
At Rapt, Team Leads hold a project management position. They’re also responsible for overseeing the team’s agile process, scheduling and overseeing work sessions, and upholding processes such as daily standup, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives. Ultimately they’re responsible for getting projects done on time and within budget, and for meeting client expectations. They work closely with Account Directors, who maintain client relationships, while supporting the efficient production of all our work.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- An understanding of accounting, contract law and liability, construction/installation pricing and feasibility, and architecture, interior design, and graphic design practices
- An ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects of various scales and types
- Proficiency in resource planning and finances, as well as construction project scheduling and phasing (agile process facilitation a plus)
We’re looking for someone with:
- An ability to organize, lead, and motivate a team through a project’s completion
- An interest in empowering a team and its individual members to deliver the best possible work
- Effective, responsive, and empathetic communication
- Foresight and good intuition as applied to client relationships and team dynamics
- Confidence and assertiveness in the decision-making process
- An interest in tackling the unexpected and unknown
- A strong sense of accountability
- A knack for simplifying and solving problems
- A flexible and creative approach to working on projects and with clients
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the entire business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This ensures that our success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We also provide all our staff with excellent offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan (plus Rapt contribution), and a starting PTO policy of four weeks (20 total days).
Apply via the form here or by emailing your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to reference the position and studio location you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please note, we cannot accept phone calls related to employment applications—if we find you to be a fit—we will reach out.