Senior Graphic Designer | SF
Visual design is vital to the success of all of our projects.
At Rapt, Senior Graphic Designers are involved in all phases of projects. They maintain a keen eye for detail while also managing multiple teams and projects. We’re looking for someone who’s got the confidence and creativity required to be on the frontlines of our work.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 5-8+ years of experience in graphic design or related field
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, typography, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- An awareness of current industry and technology standards
The ideal candidate is:
- A fun, creative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- A team player who can collaborate across disciplines
- A person who can move between projects that vary greatly in scope and type
- A person with experience across multiple design platforms, such as digital, print, environmental graphic design, and signage/wayfinding design (experience with digital design is a plus)
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the entire business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This ensures that our success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We also provide all our staff with excellent offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan (plus Rapt contribution), and a starting PTO policy of four weeks (20 total days).
Please apply via the form here or by sending your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Please note, we cannot accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we will reach out.