Marketing Graphic Designer | SF
The Marketing Graphic Designer will help to promote Rapt Studio’s work around the globe across relevant touchpoints.
This person will be embedded within the marketing team and will be responsible for designing assets and building visual communication tools for events, presentations, published press, printed collateral, social media, and the website. We’re looking for someone who’s got the creativity and collaboration skills required to be on the frontlines of our work, representing the Rapt brand at its best. This role will be located in our SF studio and will report to the Director of Marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years experience in graphic design or related field
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, typography, conceptual thinking, video, and visual communication
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A competency in coding and website design is a strong plus
The ideal candidate is:
- A fun, creative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- A team player with an ability to collaborate seamlessly across Marketing and Business Development teams
- A flexible thinker who can move easily between projects that vary greatly in scope and type, while being able to prioritize and manage accordingly
- A person with experience designing for print and digital, and across different platforms
- A clear communicator with a positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- An individual who’s interested in sharing Rapt’s work through social media, events, and press
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff. Everyone owns a piece of the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which ensures that our success is founded on individual accomplishment and solid teamwork. We provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, fertility benefits, and One Medical memberships for staff and their families. We offer unlimited PTO and a 401(k) plan with a Rapt contribution.
Please note that we can’t accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we’ll reach out.