Marketing Coordinator | SF
The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will play an important role at Rapt Studio, managing the outbound new business process and responding to inbound requests.
This role will require someone who can think strategically but handle a high volume of execution. This person will craft proposals and presentations, leveraging a deep understanding of the studio’s work and interdisciplinary capabilities. As part of the Marketing team, this Coordinator will work closely with the leadership team across the three locations of Rapt: SF / LA / NY. This role will be located in our SF studio and will be part of the Marketing team but will report directly to the President of Rapt Studio.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working at a creative agency or design studio
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong graphic and visual skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
We’re seeking someone with:
- An understanding of – and interest in – interior and brand design
- A passion for design and brands
- An interest in advancing Rapt Studio’s work around the globe
- An ability to regularly interface with the CEO, President, and leadership
- A positive “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- An ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once while staying organized and attentive to detail
- Interest in social media, events, and press is a plus
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff. Everyone owns a piece of the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which ensures that our success is founded on individual accomplishment and solid teamwork. We provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, fertility benefits, and One Medical memberships for staff and their families. We offer unlimited PTO and a 401(k) plan with a Rapt contribution.
Please note that we can’t accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we’ll reach out.