Intern | SF
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our studio.
Do you bring your whole self to whatever you're doing? Are you a creative person who's comfortable working with both digital and analog techniques? Then you might just have what it takes to be a Raptor.
What we're looking for?
- A fun, creative, collaborative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside-the-box
- A team player who’s up for collaborating across disciplines to ensure consistency of design across various outlets
- Bachelor’s degree (or pursuit thereof) in design or a related field
- Strong creative skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- An awareness of current industry and technology standards
- An ability to move between projects that vary greatly in scope and deliverables
- Experience across multiple design platforms and processes
- Experience in responsive web design and app development is encouraged
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff. Everyone owns a piece of the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which ensures that our success is founded on individual accomplishment and solid teamwork. We provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, fertility benefits, and One Medical memberships for staff and their families. We offer unlimited PTO and a 401(k) plan with a Rapt contribution.
Please note that we can’t accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we’ll reach out.