Intern | SF
We're always looking for talented individuals to join our studio.
Do you bring your whole self to whatever you're doing? Are you a creative that is comfortable working in both digital and analog techniques? Then you might have what it takes to be a Raptor.
What we're looking for?
- Fun, creative, collaborative, and isn’t afraid to think-outside-of-the-box individual
- Team player able to collaborate across disciplines and ensure consistency of design across various outlets
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuit thereof in design or related field
- Strong creative skills and portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- An awareness of current industry and technology standards
- Ability to move between projects that vary, greatly, in scope and deliverables
- Experience across multiple design platforms and processes
- Experience in responsive web design and app development is encouraged
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the entire business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This ensures that our success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We also provide all our staff with excellent offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan (plus Rapt contribution), and a starting PTO policy of four weeks (20 total days).
Apply by emailing your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference the position and studio location you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please note, we cannot accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we will reach out.