Designer (Space, all levels) | SF
At Rapt, Designers maintain a keen eye for detail while working on multiple projects of varying scales, from conception to realization.
At the core of the work we do, Designers play a big part in our creative process and output. We’re looking for strong conceptual thinkers, visualizers, and designers who have the confidence and creativity required to be on the frontlines of our work. We're seeking people with all types of backgrounds and experience.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- State licensure or pursuance of state licensure is encouraged
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to develop construction documents
- Ability to keep and organize notes from team and client meetings
- Ability to work with furniture vendors to manage process and deliveries
- Proficiency and interest in 3D visualization is a plus
The ideal candidate is:
- A fun, collaborative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- A team player with a positive attitude who’s enthusiastic about tackling the unexpected and unknown
- A creative person with strong graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- A conceptual thinker who’s always seeking inspiration
- A confident decision-maker and risk-taker
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff. Everyone owns a piece of the business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), which ensures that our success is founded on individual accomplishment and solid teamwork. We provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, fertility benefits, and One Medical memberships for staff and their families. We offer unlimited PTO and a 401(k) plan with a Rapt contribution.
Please note that we can’t accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we’ll reach out.