Designer (space) | NY
At Rapt, Designers maintain a keen eye for detail while working on multiple projects of varying scales.
Designers are at the core of the work we do. With dedication and hard work, they have the potential to grow quickly and become a big part of our creative process and output. Eagerness to learn and the ability to graciously take direction are key. We’re looking for someone who’s a strong conceptual thinker, visualizer, and designer.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency and interest in 3D visualization is a plus
- State licensure or pursuance of state licensure is encouraged
- Ability to develop construction documents for review by Design Coordinators
- Ability to keep and organize notes from team and client meetings
- Ability to work with furniture vendors to manage process and deliveries
The ideal candidate is:
- A fun, collaborative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- A team player with a positive attitude who’s enthusiastic about tackling the unexpected and unknown
- A creative person with strong graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- A conceptual thinker who’s always seeking inspiration
What does Rapt Studio offer you?
We put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the entire business through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). This ensures that our success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We also provide all our staff with excellent offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan (plus Rapt contribution), and a starting PTO policy of four weeks (20 total days).
Apply via the form here or by emailing your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to reference the position and studio location you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please note, we cannot accept phone calls related to employment applications. If we find you to be a fit, we will reach out.